Final Term Project: ‘Managing a Large Project’ will require choosing a project/ product and deciding on a PM methodology/ SDM (please include the reason(s) behind your decision).
- Conduct market research (SWOT or competitve analysis) to support your business model/ case
- Create a Business Case, WBS, and Gantt Chart (based on your project methodology and stakeholders’ requirements)
- Create a Network diagram or a low fidelity prototype of your end product
- Call out risks (Risk Register) and define your mitigation plan
- Review your presentation storyline and deliverables with your team members and ensure to tie them together before your submission.
Deliverables format: PDF format is preferable. please feel free to convert your Power Point (PP) to PDF if possible. 12-15 slides max.
ONLY NEED DO NETWORK DIAGRAM PART!!