original text book : Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling by Harold R. Kerzner
For your final assessment of learning in this course you are to read a book on project management and review it. The review must be formatted in APA style to include in-text citations and a References page. The review has no minimum or maximum page length; however, it must fully address the following:
- What are the main concepts in this book?
- Compare and contrast these concepts with those in our textbook.
- What did you think of the book?
The following are the first several eBooks on project management that are in our online library. You are not limited to this list; it is just a place to start.
- Project Management : A Common Sense Guide to the PMBOK, Part One-Framework and Schedule
By: Marion, James W. Series: Project Management, Part one, Framework and schedule. New York, NY : Momentum Press. 2018. eBook.
- Project Management : A Multi-Perspective Leadership Framework
By: Mikkelsen, Hans; Riis, Jens Ove. Edition: First edition. Bingle, UK : Emerald Publishing Limited. 2017. eBook.
- Project Management : Practices, Challenges and Developments
By: Hoffmann, Elizabeth C. Series: Management Science – Theory and Applications. Hauppauge, New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc. 2013. eBook.
- Project Management
By: Lock, Dennis. Edition: 10th ed. Burlington, VT : Gower. 2012. eBook.
- Successful Project Management
By: Young, Trevor L. Series: Creating Success. Edition: Fifth edition. London : Kogan Page. 2016. eBook.