This week you will make use of Ashford’s Writing Center Paper Review service and Grammarly to obtain additional feedback on the written assignment you submitted last week.
To learn how to submit your paper to the Writing Center, review the Paper Review guide (Links to an external site.).
To learn how to sign up for and use Grammarly, review the Grammarly guide (Links to an external site.).
Reflect on your experience using the Ashford Writing Center paper review and Grammarly for your Week 2 draft.
- Identify the top three issues your writing tutor focused on in your work (e.g., paragraph structure, proper use of quotations, thesis statement, etc.).
- Describe any issues that were surprising.
- Share some of the feedback your writing tutor provided as explanations.
- What did you learn? Was this feedback helpful?
- Do you intend to return to the Ashford Writing Center tutor in the future? Why or why not?
- Identify the top three issues Grammarly uncovered in your work (e.g., wordiness, passive voice, subject-verb agreement, etc.). Were any of those issues surprising? Describe your experience handling these issues.
- Will you use Grammarly to review your work in the future? Why or why not?
Share any remaining questions or concerns regarding writing your draft or the use of the Ashford Writing Center tutor or Grammarly.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.