This exercise will help you learn to interpret the information that you discover while conducting risk analysis records reviews. In this exercise, you have been tasked to conduct a risk analysis portion of a threat assessment for Columbine High School in Columbine, CO. While conducting records reviews of past history, you discover an FBI report about a shooting that happened previously. Review the FBI reports on the Columbine High School incident, Part One and Part Two, and use Chapters 1–5 in your textbook to complete the following:
- Develop a list of assets by classification for the school.
- Identify any security events, incidents of terrorism, criminal violence, subversives, and/or petty crimes/criminals.
- What hazards are present? Are they safety, natural, or manmade hazards?
Guidelines for Submission: Short paper assignments must be one to two pages in length with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and discipline-appropriate citations.
1. Includes all of the main elements and requirements and cites multiple examples to illustrate each element
2. Provides in-depth analysis that demonstrates complete understanding of multiple concepts
3. All of the course concepts are correctly applied
4.Draws insightful conclusions that are thoroughly defended with evidence and examples
5. Incorporates many scholarly resources effectively that reflect depth and breadth of research